This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information, by APSPARKS (APSPARKS).
Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
- • your name, email address, address or postal code, payment method and telephone number. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using our service, interact with our Customer Service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions;
- • information when you choose to provide reviews or ratings, taste preferences, account settings, set preferences in Your Account, or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
- • your activity on the APSPARKS service, such as program selections, watch history and search queries;
- • details of your interactions with Customer Service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings;
- • device IDs or other unique identifiers; device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information;
- • We might supplement the information described above with information we obtain from other sources, including from both online and offline data providers. Such supplemental information could include demographic data, interest based data, and Internet browsing behavior.
- • The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on APSPARKS’ latest product announcements, video updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- • We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- • From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with APSPARKS, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- • We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve APSPARKS’s products, services, and customer communications.
Information you provide to us: We collect information you provide to us which includes:
Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service. This information includes:
Information from other sources:
How we use your personal information