Why Because Picture Cards
There are pair of events that tend to occur together as they may have developed some form of a relation between them, specifically acting as a cause and its effect. The following materials help our children learn about these possible relations by visually showing them what happens, and it can support them to relate these different events to each other and enable them to deduce reasoning as to why they go together.
- Teach students concepts and relations of why and because.
- Teach students to understand a sequence of events.
- Teach students to predict what will happen next.
- Teach students to draw inferences from events.
- Builds students’ abstract thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to describe what is shown in the card.
- Understand the concept of Before and After.
- Able to tell a simple story and understand WH questions.
The content is only available to APSPARKS paid members.Please login or upgrade your membership to access this content.
This program teaches children concepts related to why and because under different circumstances.